Jenks Dance Academy’s Important Dates
- Jenks Homecoming Parade – Friday, October 6
- Christmas Recital – Friday, December 8 at First Baptist Church Jenks at 5:00 pm 7:00 pm
- Spring Semester begins – Wednesday, January 3, 2018
- Recital Costume Pictures – April 16-21 at JDA (during class)
- Dress Rehearsals – May 12 & 18 at Jenks High School PAC (see your Class Costume Worksheet for your specific date & time)
- Annual Recitals – Saturday, May 19 at Jenks High School PAC at 10:00 am & 1:30 pm
- Baby Ballet Recitals & Tumbling Showcases – April 28 & 29 at JDA
Jenks Dance Academy will be closed ~
- Labor Day: Monday, September 4
- Fall Break: October 19-20
- Thanksgiving Break: November 22-25
- Christmas Break: December 22-January 2 • Spring Break: March 19-24
* Inclement Weather Policy ~ Jenks Dance Academy will make the decision to close by noon for that evening’s classes. Communication will be through Email & Facebook. We do NOT follow Jenks Schools closing, because roads may be clear and be safe by the afternoon.
May 12th & 18th Jenks High School PAC
* Each class will have a scheduled time. See your Class Costume Worksheet distributed by instructors & available at the Front Desk.
Saturday, May 19th
10:00 am & 1:30 pm
Each class will perform in one recital. Order of Performance TBD.
(Tumbling Showcases & Baby Ballet Recitals are held at JDA on April 28th & 29th)
$25 per student
($10 for Tumbling & Baby Ballet Students)
* Drafted March 15th
Includes a 2017-18 JDA Trophy!
Spring Recital Costume
Price varies for ages and styles of class.
* Costume Fee Drafted October 15th
See Costume Notebook at Front Desk
Recital Ticket Sales
All seats are sold as Reserved Seating thru Tutu Tix, $8 each (plus $1.40 processing fee, personalized tickets available!) Tickets go on sale: May 2nd~ 10:00 recital / May 3rd~ 1:30 recital.
There are no refunds for missed classes due to student absence or studio closure. These may be made up any time before May 1st in an age appropriate class – even if it is a different style than what the student is taking. Please send us an email prior to attending a make-up class, so we may notify the instructor and check class size availability. * Excessive Absences ~ Students with excessive class absences may be pulled form the recital dance with no refund. This is at the teacher’s discretion.